Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daily Dose 1-4-11

Genesis 3:13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The heart of God must have broken that day in the Garden of Eden. Those He created, loved, cherished, and enjoyed a sweet relationship with had lost their innocence. They chose rebellion over relationship. Their actions not only affected their relationship with God, generations through the course of time would never experience that same level of intimacy with Him. Through God’s grace and the willingness of Jesus to make the sacrifice, we can choose relationship over rebellion. That choice daily restores our innocence before the Father so we may once again walk in the garden with Him.

All Loving Father, I am so humbled that what You desire most is an honest relationship with me. May I allow Your Spirit to guide my heart to choose relationship with You over rebellion in all my actions. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment