Thursday, January 8, 2015

Daily Dose 1-8-15

Matthew 6:34 (MSG) Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

Living in the present is not always natural. We have a tendency to reflect on and sometimes glorify the past; or, live so much in the future thinking that when “this” happens THEN, everything will be OK. In the meantime, we are missing work and blessings God has for us in today! There are tough times we endure and ask God to quickly move us through them. While it is understandable to want relief from the pain, realize there are God moments in every struggle that He wants you to learn from and even appreciate. Learn to find God and His purposes in every day. Revel in the present and He will reveal the blessings of each moment!

Father, You know this is a struggle I face. It is often hard or me to live in the moment. I either dwell on what’s past, or plan and dream for the future. Reveal to me Your beauty in my moments today. I love You! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment