Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Daily Dose 1-14-15

Proverbs 3:13-15 Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.

Wisdom often seems elusive for some of us. Yet scripture tells us it is one thing we WILL receive if we ask. Do we truly seek wisdom, or do we seek to have our desires fulfilled? If you are in a situation where you feel you are nearing the end of your rope, don’t ask for a longer rope! Ask for wisdom to help you hold on to the rope you’ve got, find a way to climb higher, or see the perfect landing spot if you let go!

Father, I need Your wisdom and discernment. My mind can go in so many directions. I often struggle trying to figure out if the thoughts I have are my own or from You. Make Your wisdom very clear and give me the strength and courage to follow that path! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment