Thursday, January 1, 2015

Daily Dose 1-1-15

Genesis 1:14-15 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so.

It’s no coincidence we feel the start of a new year as a hopeful, new beginning. From the time of creation, God set in place markers to designate special times. Use this marker today as your personal invitation from God to have a fresh start. It’s a new day, a new year. The old is gone and the hope and promise of good things await you. In this beginning, God sees your potential. Look to Him as you begin this new year. Make yourself available to allow Him to form you into the creation He intended for you to be. Ask His Spirit to hover over you, within you and through you. It’s a new beginning. Commit today to make the changes He asks of You so that you will finish strong!

Holy Creator, Create in me! I give You my willing heart to create something new in me. Fill me with Your Spirit and give me Your strength to fulfill the purpose You intended when You created me. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment