Friday, January 2, 2015

Daily Dose 1-2-15

Genesis 6:22 Noah did everything just as God commanded him.

God has not stopped commanding and guiding His people to do great things. He may not be asking you to construct an ark of gopher wood, but what is He asking you to do? What burdens have been heavy on your heart? What characters in the Bible jump off the page to inspire you? Open your eyes to the world around you. There may not be a flood coming to destroy the earth, but there is one who is seeking lives to destroy. Join God in His work to lift up the broken-hearted and bring the news of salvation to those drowning in the waters of satan’s lies.

Father, so often I want to give You the ideas and tell You how to work in my life and the lives of those around me. Had I been Noah, I may have tried to convince You that oak would be better than gopher wood! Forgive me for thinking I know best. Guide my heart to be like Noah’s. May I do everything just as You command me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment