Sunday, May 31, 2015

Daily Dose 5-31-15

Psalm 119:144 Your statutes are always righteous; give me understanding that I may live.

So often, we settle for mediocrity in life. A life lived in righteousness is an abundant life! We allow satan to infiltrate our lives with conflict, busyness or confusion. Righteousness and living Spirit-filled lives comes through the meditation on and understanding of God’s Word. It is through the understanding and application of scripture in our lives that we switch from existing to truly living.

Father, I long to live in your righteousness and resist satan’s plan to rob my peace and joy. Soften my heart to apply Your Words so I may live righteously. Protect my heart from satan’s schemes and give me Your wisdom and understanding. I want to live, not just exist! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment