Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daily Dose 6-17-14

Psalm 135:3 Praise the LORD, for the LORD is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.

In a world full of suffering, disention and overall ungodly behavior, we could all use a little more pleasant in our days! Intimate time of praise where you are alone with the LORD and giving Him the unbridled offering of your adoration accomplishes many things. It unleashes power for the battle fought in the heavenlies on your behalf. It puts satan on guard that your heart is spoken for. It touches the heart of Almighty God! There are many gifts you receive in praise; but isn’t it nice to think that if nothing else came of it – all was pleasant for a time?

Holy One, All glory, honor and power are Yours! With Your hands You powerfully formed the mountains and seas as well as the intricate blooms of flowers. With Your heart You loved me enough to send Your son so that I may be home with You in eternity. Even though I will never be worthy, my heart longs to please You. You are my rock, my fortress, my deliverer. I love You more than words can express…Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment