Thursday, August 8, 2013

Daily Dose 8-8-13


Psalm 30:11-12 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.
Tiny progress is worthy of great praise. We so often postpone the BIG praise waiting for the complete manifestation of our prayers. However, it is beautiful to God when we praise through the journey. Examples? Maybe you are in a life transition. The complete view of the new life isn’t there, but there are glimpses of hope and inexplicable peace. Maybe you have received a horrible diagnosis. God brought you through the first stage victoriously, but treatments continue. Maybe you are trying to overcome debt. You still have balances, but they are decreasing. Maybe you have broken relationships. There is not complete reconciliation yet, but a peaceful conversation. Whatever journey you are on PRAISE! Show God that you acknowledge His presence with you on the journey. The purpose of what you are going through may have nothing to do with the end result, but how you walk along the way!
Guiding Father, You are the great and mighty creator of the universe, yet You are intrinsically involved in my meager life. I praise You for my breath each day. I praise You for Your peace when so many things seem up in the air. You are my sustainer, provider, champion, and loving friend! I am overwhelmed by Your grace and revel in Your affection! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment