Friday, May 25, 2012

Daily Dose 5-25-12


Psalm 119:33-35 Teach me, LORD, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end. Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.

The “Tipping Point” where a Christian can begin to have spiritual maturity and become more of the person God intends, comes when God’s laws become a cherished way of life instead of a burden or requirement. God never created laws to be a harsh taskmaster. He created guidelines to help us live life more abundantly. When we realize that, we can begin walking in obedience with more joy on the journey. What area of your life is most difficult to maintain complete obedience? Look at it from God’s perspective and determine what it is He wants you to control or do to receive His best for you.

Holy God, I have walked in my own will enough to know I want Your will above all. Show me clearly Your paths and keep me away from my “wants” that interfere with my obedience to you. I Love you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment