Thursday, April 26, 2018

Daily Dose 4-26-18

Judges 6:39-40 Then Gideon said to God, “Do not be angry with me. Let me make just one more request. Allow me one more test with the fleece, but this time make the fleece dry and let the ground be covered with dew.” That night God did so. Only the fleece was dry; all the ground was covered with dew.

Gideon wanted no doubt that God was with Him before he attempted to overthrow the Midianites for Israel. He was not the obvious choice, the youngest and weakest of the youngest and weakest. However, that is sometimes the vessel God likes to use the most! Are you trying to make a decision to find God’s presence…keep moving forward! Gideon put out the fleece, but before that, he obeyed by destroying Baal’s altar and the asherah pole that ha built to worship idols. Are you trying to set out fleece without first being obedient in other areas God has commanded? Examine your heart and see what needs to be removed so God can have room to do His work in you and through you!

Father, There are things I still struggle with that You want changed. Give me the strength and courage to do what you’ve asked so I can be ready for your next step! I love you! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment