Thursday, September 24, 2015

Daily Dose 9-24-15

Psalm 67:6-7 The land yields its harvest; God, our God, blesses us. May God bless us still, so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.

What is our motive for requesting blessings from the LORD? Most of us request blessings for our comfort or healing. This Psalmist paints a beautiful picture of a pure motive for blessings. Through his harvest, or financial blessings, he wants to impact the world for God. Carrying the message of God’s love and the redemption available to us through Christ should be our motivator and driving force for all that we do. When you put your requests before the LORD today, consider your motive. Will the request you are making impact the Kingdom?

Father, I love You so much and am so grateful or a relationship with You. I want others to know that same blessing. Touch my heart. Provide the blessings I need to follow Your will. My greatest blessings come when I am an effective tool in Your hands. Use me. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment