Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Daily Dose 9-16-15

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

The sacrifice Jesus made on the cross should come to our mind everyday. How differently would we live each day if we relived in our minds what He went through for us? Remembering the spiritual victory we have because of His sacrifice should change how we live out our physical battles each day. Take some time today to remember! Acknowledge what He did for you with the gratitude of a life lived for Him today! Set aside pettiness, life is too short. Drop the sins you are playing around with; the cost paid for your forgiveness of them was too high. Remember His sacrifice was made even for those who hurt you or get on your nerves; love them accordingly. Living by faith in Jesus is not a statement you profess. It is a life you live differently because you know what it cost for you to live forever after this life is done!

Dear Jesus, I remember what You did for me and I am overwhelmed. Help me live today that makes Your sacrifice real to others. Help me to remember that when others look at me they should see a reflection of You! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment