Monday, July 27, 2015

Daily Dose 7-27-15

2 Chronicles 19:15 He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.“

How many more victories could we have in life if we trusted God for the battles instead of our own abilities? How much more peace could we have if we viewed struggles through His perspective? Trust is not always easy and satan is not pleased when we turn our battle over to God. The great deceiver wants us to blame God for our struggle and turn away, living in defeat. God wants us to face our struggles, armed with His strength, support and peace. The choice is yours! How will you face what concerns you today?

Father, I do not always understand the big picture of life’s struggles, but I understand Your faithfulness to get me through them. I turn my battles over to you – completely! May the victory be Yours! I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment