Monday, July 20, 2015

Daily Dose 7-20-15

Psalm 16:7-8 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

There’s a lot in life that can shake us. Sickness, loss of loved ones, financial struggles, rejection and loneliness are just a few. However, when we live in a mode of praise and gratitude to God, our trials become bearable and possible to overcome. Maximize His counsel for you by increasing your praise of Him. Love Him boldly. Trust Him courageously. Take His hand and walk securely down whatever path you may face. He’s got you covered.

Father, I am overcome when I think of doing life without You. How do those who don't have you manage? I am so grateful to Know You have my right hand and will pick me up when I fall and pull me up the hills and mountains I face. I praise You for who You are and Your unfailing love and support to me – one who is so unworthy. I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment