Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Daily Dose 5-7-15

Deuteronomy 31:7-8 Then Moses summoned Joshua and said to him in the presence of all Israel, “Be strong and courageous, for you must go with this people into the land that the LORD swore to their ancestors to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance. The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Transition is never easy. We allow our human anxieties and concerns to overwhelm us at times. We often forget who goes before us. Are you at a new phase or a transition in life? Approach it with boldness and faith that God is with you! Remain close to Him and in His Word. Walk with Him in humble obedience. He longs to give you your “land flowing with milk and honey” instead of the desert and wasteland of the past. Look to your future with renewed confidence and trust, knowing He will never leave your side…what more do you need?

Guiding Father, I trust You for whatever will be. Prick my heart to be obedient to You; for I know it is in obedience where I receive Your blessings. Forgive me when I fall and pick me back up to walk with You on this new journey. Thank You for never leaving my side! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment