Friday, September 19, 2014

Daily Dose 9-19-14

Isaiah 30:18 Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.

For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

There are times when our impatience could thwart God’s greater blessing. He has compassion on us when we are hurt and struggling. There could be an instance where He is willing to forgo a greater plan for you just because you insist on a plan being implemented now. We live in a fast food, on demand, get-it-quick society. In His infinite wisdom, God sees the big picture. Allow Him to work His plan for your life in His time. Seek God’s BEST in all things. Ask where HE wants You to be and what He wants You to do. Lay your needs before Him, then praise, trust and wait!

Father, You know I am not the most patient of Your children. However, the longer I have walked with You, the more I’ve realized that Your timing is perfect. Please protect my heart while I wait for You. Keep me from insisting on my way when You have a greater plan. Calm my spirit to wait for Your timing. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment