Thursday, September 11, 2014

Daily Dose 9-11-14

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

We all want perfection in our lives and an easy road on this journey of life; but God never promised that. He sent perfection for us through His Son and the Holy Spirit to walk with us no matter how rough the road. There is a time to proclaim faith and believe God for a miracle. There are also times to proclaim faith and believe God can be a miracle through you without saying yes to your request. Are you praying for something in faith that God keeps saying no? It is true He could be saying, not now. However, you cannot live your life waiting for the miracle to become who God calls you to be. He knows Your request and the desire of your heart. However, He also sees the big picture. He may be able to have a stronger impact for the world through your life of imperfection and struggles. Show the world that your strength is through Him. Make your weakness your greatness testimony to His strength!

Father, You know how much physical healing would mean to me; it is a desire of my heart. However, my greatest desire is to be who you have called me to be despite my limitations. Show me how to use my weakness to show Your strength! Your grace and love is all I need. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment