Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Daily Dose 9-18-13


Isaiah 29:13 The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth 
and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 
Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.”
Worship is not just singing songs of praise. Worship is a life living the glory of God to illicit praise of Him in our lives everyday. We have become so programmed to formal worship in church settings, that we tend to think that those periods of praise alone are our worship time. Be sincere as you walk before God each day. Worship Him, not only with lifted songs of praise, but also with a heart tuned to live a Godly life throughout your day. Your life should be a worship leader to those who are in your midst each day. Lead others to His throne to worship Him!
Father, My life is often a song of praise led in the wrong key. Tune my heart to sing Your song in my life everyday. I love You! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment