Saturday, February 4, 2017

Daily Dose 2-4-17

Psalm 28:6-7 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

What is your heart song? With David, his heart was always pursuing God. His heart was broken when he sinned, overjoyed in praise with victory and comforted in fear. Athletes train to get their hearts in condition to maximize each work out to the fullest and run their races with endurance. How are you training your heart for life? If David were here to do a seminar on how to capture the heart of God, his first lesson would more than likely be -PRAISE! Tune your heart to develop your own personal composition to God…no matter what your circumstances may be.

Father, I am so humbled to think of You desiring my pursuit of Your heart. I praise You for hearing my cries for mercy and Your constant and unconditional love. May I tune my heart daily to praise You – my strength and my salvation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment