Sunday, December 20, 2015

Daily Dose 12-20-15

Psalm 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Living in a society so focused on physical “perfection,” it’s easy to forget that God created us to be perfect in His eyes. Because sin entered this world bringing death and disease, we do have to endure limitations and physical hardships that sometimes don’t seem fair. However, don’t think for one minute God is not aware of what may come upon us. He has a plan to redeem and make Holy anything set up to be destroyed or limited by the presence of sin in this world. We have a choice. We can pout in disagreement with the lot we’ve been given; or, we can choose to live out that lot in God’s direction for His glory!

Father, I want to live up to the potential You intend for me. I know You are aware of my physical and emotional limitations. And, I know what I see as limitations, You see as opportunities. Use me to show others Your strength in my weakness. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment