Saturday, August 22, 2015

Daily Dose 8-22-15

Psalm 37:39-40 The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.

Are you in a time of trouble? Do you need to be rescued? The LORD is a strong tower and a safe place for tough times. However, God does not force His protection on anyone. Taking refuge IN Him means going TO Him. In the pursuit of God is where you find peace and protection from the scary times that come in life.

LORD, I remain in the shelter of Your tower. You are my strength and sustainer. Thank You for all my past rescues and I thank You in advance for my rescues in the future. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment