Monday, August 17, 2015

Daily Dose 8-17-15

1 Corinthians 11:1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

Who are you following, and who’s following you? Our natural instinct is to follow. Even the natural-born leaders follow someone or some view. Be on guard to find Godly role models – not to put them on a pedestal or worship them – but to see faith walked out in action. Study the Word to learn more about our ultimate role model, Jesus Christ. It is important to remember that no matter how insignificant you may feel, someone is always following you whether you realize it or not. Your life may be the only glimpse of Christ some co-workers, friends or associates have seen. Follow Christ and others who follow Him – you never know how long the line is of those who are following you!

Father, Reveal to me in each circumstance of my day how Jesus would respond in the same situation. Keep me on His path so that I don’t cause others to wander away from Him. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment