Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Daily Dose 6-24-15

2 Kings 6:15-17 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked. “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

We hear a lot about the spiritual warfare satan wages against us. But, how often do we think about the spiritual warfare waged on our behalf? Just as God sent an army of spiritual warriors to assist Elisha, we too have access to assistance in the heavenly realms. Our prayer and time spent in the Word is the battle cry that rallies them to our front lines! Do you feel attacked by satan’s warfare? Call in the troops! They are waiting for your orders to execute God's battle plan!

Holy One, I confess I have limited Your forces for me by not spending enough time with You. I want access to every warrior You have to fight for me, my family and friends, and my church as we each come against satan’s schemes. Open the eyes of my heart so I may know You are at work! Never let me underestimate what You are willing to do on my behalf and for those I love. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment