Saturday, November 1, 2014

Daily Dose 11-1-14

Hebrews 3:12-14 (MSG) So watch your step, friends. Make sure there's no evil unbelief lying around that will trip you up and throw you off course, diverting you from the living God. For as long as it's still God's Today, keep each other on your toes so sin doesn't slow down your reflexes. If we can only keep our grip on the sure thing we started out with, we're in this with Christ for the long haul.

Faith is an action lived out day by day. Each day, satan attempts to distract us by throwing things in our life path that could trip up our belief in God. What in your life is satan using to divert your course? Are you or someone you love struggling with a health crisis that seems unfair? Remember, God IS the healer and He IS in control. We may not understand in this life why some receive physical healing and others don’t. If you allow a physical illness to diminish your faith, you lose in a double sense. Sometimes, God allows physical struggle to heal or strengthen a spiritual need. Hold on tight to Him. Believe Him in all things! Encourage others on your walk. Help them to live their faith each day. Every morning is a new opportunity to know God more and see Him at work in our lives. Don’t miss a minute!

Father, I am fully aware that You don’t always say, "Yes!” I have learned from experience that Your, “Nos” have often been for my protection. Some “Nos” I still don’t understand, but I trust You. Let me live day-by-day walking with You, holding tight when satan hurls things in my path to trip my faith. Navigate me through to live in Your will, walking on the path You choose! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment