Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Daily Dose 7-22-14

Psalm 18:32-33 It is God who arms me with strength; and makes my way perfect.
 He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.

When we face trials, we often underestimate the strength we have at our disposal. God promises to strengthen us as His children. He gives us abilities beyond our own to be able to overcome. He also gives us the ability to help others overcome. So many times we are like unplugged lamps in a dark room. People around us are stumbling in the dark because we aren’t plugged in to our source of strength. Plug in! Spend time with God through His Word and in prayer. You will not only find strength for yourself, you will be able to light the way for others.

Father, I find no words to truly express the gratitude I feel for Your strength and support in my life. I’m selfish and I want more. Fortunately, that is a greed You reward! Plug me in! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment