Thursday, July 10, 2014

Daily Dose 7-10-14

Psalm 8:3-4 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?

The massive structures and tiny details we witness in creation show us God’s amazing power and supremacy. He holds time and space in His Hand, yet cares enough to collect our tears in a bottle. Take the time today to observe flowers, trees, mountains or seas. Know that the same God who gives the oceans their borders, and the flowers their delicate petals is the same God who is mindful of you. Your cries to Him are not mute. He is aware of your needs. He invests in your life through blessings and discipline. He carries you through struggles and lifts you up in celebrations. As you notice the beauty and details of creation, know that the same attention to detail is spent on you. Repay Him for the good He has done with your praise!

Majestic Creator God, My words seem so inadequate to share my love for You. Yet, I know You long to hear from me. That’s tough to comprehend at times. You – the creator of heaven and earth – WANT to hear from ME, a sinner who constantly falls short of who You intended me to be. Thank You for knowing me, loving me, and being mindful of me. It is a gift beyond measure. I love You Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment