Sunday, June 9, 2013

Daily Dose 6-9-13


Psalm 127:1 Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. 
Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.
God has bestowed some pretty amazing gifts among His people. So much so, that sometimes we forget that those gifts were given with a Kingdom purpose in mind. Are you using your gifts and abilities to further God’s purposes or your own? If it’s just about you and for you, chances are you will never find contentment. Look at what you do today through the heart of God’s Kingdom filter. Find ways to impact the Kingdom in what you do. Look at co-workers as God may see them and meet their needs. Look at those who challenge your capacity for love and patience as if they were the only ones Christ died for. This life is too short to invest only in self. Think of the dividends that will be paid in eternity and be sure your portfolio is diverse and well funded!
Giving Father, Please help me remember my gifts are all about You – none for me. Show me how to approach each moment the way You intended. I’m tired of wasting Your talents and Your time. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment