Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Daily Dose 10-30-12

Lamentations 3:22-24 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”

This beautiful scripture is a message from God telling believers to, “Hold on to Me.” Life is tough. We WILL go through hard times. There will be hardships that, on the surface, look like they may be more than we can take. In our flesh, we are tempted to throw up our hands and surrender. Surrender is how believers survive! We never surrender to the worries or the issues that cause pain in our lives. We surrender our struggles to the God of the Universe, the most Holy One, our Rock, our compassionate loving Father. He renews our strength each day. He is faithful to sustain us, walk with us, and get us through the hard times. Are you feeling consumed by the worries of life? Surrender! Turn them over to the ONE who can conquer for you! 

Father, You have always been faithful. You have a track record of protecting, strengthening and proving me exactly what I need to get through. I thank You for Your past victories over what could have consumed me. I surrender my current struggles to You. I am grateful for Your presence, Your Holy Spirit that sustains me. I surrender – and wait! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment