Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daily Dose 10-16-12

Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Things looked pretty bleak for the Israelites when Jeremiah gave them this word from the LORD. They were driven out of their beloved Jerusalem and exiled to Babylon. They wanted to put life on hold...but God had a plan. What Babylon are you living in right now? Do you feel like God has forgotten you or is not fully aware of your situation? Never doubt that the same God who spoke the universe into being knows the number of hairs on your head. He is fully aware…and He has a plan! Remain faithful and seek Him. You will find His direction.

Father, I am not always confidant living in my Babylon. Help me to remember that You have a plan. Keep me close to You and help me to strengthen, not quench the power of Your Spirit directing me. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment