Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daily Dose 7-5-12


Proverbs 18:14 The human spirit can endure in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?

There are some pains worse than physical suffering. Rejection, failure, betrayals, loss of a loved one, disappointment and loneliness are a few of the things that can crush the human spirit. No matter what hurt may be crushing you right now, know that God is near to the brokenhearted and He wants to lift Your burdens. He sent His son to endure the same struggles we face so we have a Savior who can relate to our emotions. Turn to Him is able to relieve your stress, console your grief and comfort you in your pain.

Comforting Father, There are many things I don’t understand, but I do understand Your love for me and those around me. Intervene today and lift the burdens that are crushing spirits. Comfort the way only You can. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment