Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Dose 7-26-12


Psalm 19:6-8 Now this I know: The LORD gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.
Trusting God through the battles in life is the only way to attain victory. Some question why a loving God allows hardships and battles in the lives of believers. Why wouldn’t He isolate struggles and make life easy for those He loves and love Him? The better question is who are we to question? Job learned that lesson well, and most of us cannot imagine the suffering he endured. Faith in God and living as an anointed one means turning to Him during the battles of life and allowing His victory to prevail. We have no idea what glorious work/victory God may bring from our trials. In your battles, stand firm on God’s Word and turn to Him in prayer. He WILL get you through and there WILL be victory…just begin looking for victory through His eyes instead of how you may define it.
Father, I know You are always with me during trials. I could not face each day if I thought You were not there. Give me Your eyes to see the battle plan. Help me begin to see what the big picture of victory looks like. Protect my heart and keep it close to You. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment