Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daily Dose 7-11-12


Psalm 9:9-10 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. 
Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
If you are feeling oppressed and overcome by the struggles of life, know there is a place of reprieve. In the intimate relationship with God, He can mend your broken heart, bandage your wounds, dry your tears and provide shelter until the storms of life have passed. He never promises our lives will be without struggle, but He is always faithful to us when we turn to Him.

My Stronghold, Thank You for Your faithfulness to me throughout my darkest days.I have felt Your calming presence in trials and know Your resolve to care for me. Thank You seems inadequate. I cling to You now more than ever. I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment