Sunday, June 3, 2012

Daily Dose 6-3-12


Psalm 120:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains — where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
There are times when life can seem desperate. Daily struggles and major crises can strike fear and anxiety in the heart of the most “together” person. However, when you are a Christian, you have been granted access to the throne of the LORD God Almighty! He knows your struggles before you feel their sting. He has evaluated your crisis before a tear falls from your cheek. What you are going through may seem impossible. But know that the One who made the tiniest of creatures to the most majestic mountains is on your side! He will not always remove struggles and hardships, but He will always help you through them. When life beats you down, look up and know His Hand is outstretched to lift you up to fight the next round with you!
Creator God, How many times have You helped me through difficulties? They are too numerous to list here. In hindsight, I can see why some trials were allowed by You, and I can see some that were consequences of my own disobedience. Help me, God to learn from my mistakes and look to You in all things and live my life according to Your will. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment