Friday, March 30, 2012

Daily Dose 3-30-12


Psalm 71:19-21 Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens, you who have done great things. Who is like you, God? 
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once more.
Our God does great things. He has the power to relieve every hardship and stop every struggle. But sometimes, He allows us to endure them. We certainly do not understand why at the time. Maybe it is for a person years down the road who will experience the same challenge and needs counsel from someone who has been there. Maybe it is a key factor in building our character. Maybe it is a physical hardship we endure for a spiritual blessing. God does allow suffering, but He will recover and restore. Endure your struggles in faith that God has not forgotten you. Know that He will be with you through the challenges life brings. Lean on Him. He will lift you up!
Father, I want an easier life. But, in comparison to so many, my life is a breeze. More importantly, I want the life You want for me. Open my eyes to Your plan. Lift me up, restore my honor and comfort me with Your love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment