Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daily Dose 3-13-12


Psalm 56:8-11 (NASB) You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book? Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; This I know, that God is for me. In God, whose word I praise, In the LORD, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?

God does not intend for us to live in fear. We may not have the physical fears David faced with enemies in hot pursuit, but we are often paralyzed by anxiety and apprehension of life’s struggles. Health issues, financial hardships, relationship struggles and concern for those we love can consume us in fear. God intends for us to turn our fear over to Him and stand strong. He knows when we endure hard times and remains close enough to capture our tears in a bottle and records each one. Please know the God we serve is the same God who gave David victory and comfort in times of great distress. Turn your fear over to Him and let Him work!

Father, Forgive me for the times I worship anxiety and fear instead of turning them over to You, the One who can bring me victory over all! I trust that You are there to protect and comfort me through all struggles. I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment