Monday, August 1, 2011

Daily Dose 8-1-11

Psalm 25:4-5 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

The world offers lots of instruction. There are many paths presented to us on a daily basis, but not all those paths are God’s choice for our lives. Are you at a crossroad? Do you sense a need for a new path, but have no idea where to go? Turn to God and spend time in His Word and in prayer. Your path will be revealed to you in time. Be aware of things God may be trying to work in you or through you in preparation for His path. Waiting doesn’t always mean doing nothing. Often, the waiting place is where God does His best work in us if we yield it all to Him. Seek Him, He will not let you down.

Holy God, I long to be on Your path. Show me how and where I can be most effective for You. Make very clear to me what You want me to do as I await You next assignment. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment