Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daily Dose 7-28-11

Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

Do we truly have a clue of the power of God? Do we realize that because of the sacrifice of Jesus we have immediate access to all of Him? Apparently not! If all the Christians truly sought after the fullness of God at our disposal, wouldn’t this world be a different place? Wouldn’t we be more transformed and transform the lives of others? He has told us to ask for His wisdom and He will grant that request. Do enough of us ask? Or, if we ask, do we then rebel against His wisdom? Make today different. Begin pursuing His wisdom through His Word and in prayer. Embrace His teachings and accept His wisdom.

Holy One, Transform me! I beg for Your wisdom. I embrace Your Word. Mold my heart to accept Your ways and never rebel. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment