Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daily Dose 7-2-11

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Life can be painful and scary at times. Suffering, hardships, loss and disappointment are all around us. The constant hope and security we have as Christians is the access we have to our Father, the LORD of all, the Great Physician, our Rescuer, our Comforter. Whatever your need may be, He is more than able to provide and eager to hear your call.

Father, My heart runs to Your strong tower. There are so many needs surrounding me; not just my own, but people I love are in immense struggles. Use me to guide them to Your tower of protection. Father, I know You do not always remove the source of our pain or struggle, but You empower us to make it through them. Thank You for Your strength and protection. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment