Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Daily Dose 12-26-17

Psalm 145:8 The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.

The compassion of God is hard to fathom. The deepest relationships we have on this earth can’t compare to the depth of love He has for us. The closest relationship we can relate to is the love a parent has for his child. Yet, He was willing to sacrifice His son so that we may be in relationship with Him and know eternal life with Him. With such love how can we deny Him the one thing He really wants from us – our love in return?

Father, I am undeserving of Your grace and compassion. I deserve Your anger at times, yet You are slow to anger and quick to love. I am grateful for Your love and give You mine in return. Help me to show my love for You by treating others the way You treat me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment