Saturday, December 23, 2017

Daily Dose 12-23-17

Psalm 142:3 When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who watches over my way.

There are times in life when we are just plain weary. Plans don’t always go according to schedule. There is death, destruction and turmoil around. Our hearts are broken from loss, betrayal or loneliness. In the midst of all that’s bad, is the incredible security of the faithfulness of God. He is with us and sustains us beyond what we think we can bear. When God is added to the equation of all the bad in life, the answer is always peace. Faith in Him, and walking closely with Him also changes the equation. Those without God continue adding the negatives. When we walk with God, our equation inevitably adds the blessings, provision and protection He provides in the midst of hard times. The sum is not only peace, but joy as well!

Father, Thank You seems inadequate to express my gratitude for all You have done, are doing and will continue to do for me. You are my peace and deep joy! I love you! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment