Saturday, October 14, 2017

Daily Dose 10-14-17

Psalm 84:5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.

There are times we get so distracted by the busyness and trappings of life we forget this is not our end destination. We have strength to persevere on this journey given from God through His Holy Spirit. Our strength to withstand trials and enjoy blessings comes when we realize this world is not our permanent home. We are just passing through, learning to love and bring as many as we can with us to our eternal home. Set your spiritual GPS to heaven. Know you are traveling through life on God’s path to reach as many as you can for Him. Listen carefully when the Holy Spirit recalculates your direction!

Father, I am grateful this world is not my permanent home; but I want to make my journey beneficial for You and Your Kingdom. I am open to Your leading. Direct my path! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment