Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Daily Dose 8-16-17

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

When we are overcome by struggles in life, it is easy to feel as if God has deserted us. However, our loving Father is never closer than when we feel all alone. When you are hurting and afraid, when you feel your heart breaking, visualize God picking you up as a parent caresses a crying child. Know that although He holds the world in His Hands, He is still available to stitch the seams of your broken heart. Give all your brokenness, worries and concerns completely to Him and let Him begin gently putting the pieces together.

Loving Father, I am overwhelmed with life at times, but more overwhelmed by Your concern for me. Help me to see what I keep trying to fix on my own and completely surrender it all to You. I trust You with my broken pieces. I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment