Thursday, December 22, 2016

Daily Dose 12-22-16

Psalm 141:3 Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.

The words we speak hold power. With every utterance we make a choice to build up, tear down or waste. You may not ever utter a word of foul language, but what you say, or sometimes how you say it, can be like verbalizing curses to someone. Subject your mouth to God in all you say. Ask Him to give you words to show His love, encouragement and support to build up those around you. Make your language so that others are drawn to you and to God, rather than avoiding both! Life is short and times are tough, everyone you come in contact with today could use a bit of the love of God spoken through you. Ask God to guide you and don’t waste an opportunity!

Father, I know you gave me two ears and one mouth for a reason. I submit my thoughts and words to You. Let me be an instrument of Your encouragement as opposed to a tool for satan used to bring others down. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment