Friday, September 23, 2016

Daily Dose 9-22-16

Isaiah 40:29-31 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Has life left you weak and weary? Do the struggles seem to overpower you? Remember the hope to which you have been called! You are not alone. Life may be tough, but this life is temporary. No struggle we have can compare to how Christ struggled on this earth. He lived each day knowing He would make the ultimate sacrifice for people who would ridicule and reject Him. He had no security such as a house, savings, or a steady income. Even His closest friends let Him down when He was most vulnerable. Whatever your struggle, lay it at the foot of the cross. Put it in perspective knowing God can relate to whatever has you feeling paralyzed with fear, overwhelmed with challenges or overcome by grief. We worship a God who promises the struggles of this life, although temporary, are not for us to endure alone. Turn to Him. He will give you the strength you need to carry on – and SOAR!

Precious Father, You know I am weak and weary! Remind me of the hope I have in You. Remind me that no struggle I have compares to what Your son endured, or what You endured allowing Him to go through it all. Thank You for being with me in my darkest days and cheering me on to brighter tomorrows. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment