Saturday, September 10, 2016

Daily Dose 9-10-16

Psalm 52:8b-9 I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever. For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. 
And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

Praising and recognizing the majesty of God is our key to hope. When times are tough and you don’t know what to do, praise. Don’t pray over and over asking the same things, God knows what you need. He knows the desires of your heart. Learn to put your specific requests and concerns before the LORD, not as a child begging, but as a child approaching the loving Father with arms lifted to be picked up and comforted in His embrace. When you don’t know what to do, remember who you know!

Abba, You know my struggles. You know my hurts. You know my needs better than I do. I turn it all over to You in complete trust. You have power and dominion over all things ~ You ARE in control. Because Your Son died for me, I have access to that power and I know because I am HIS, You take care of me and fight for me. I have hope and comfort in Your mighty power and unfailing love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment