Saturday, July 9, 2016

Daily Dose 7-9-16

Psalm 7:17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

Life throws curveballs and sometimes things don’t make sense. But in the midst of pain, struggles and confusion, there is always one constant – the righteousness of God. Since He is who He says He is, He is worthy of praise. Before the anxieties of the day have time to wear you down, praise Him who is worthy and He will lift you up. Any day that starts with the LORD Most High is bound to be better than one started with worries.

Father, Your righteousness, grace and loving mercy allow me to start each day with a clean slate. Make this one good for Your Kingdom. Allow me to be an instrument in Your hands. I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment