Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Daily Dose 6-8-16

Psalm 126:5 Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.

The soil of God’s heart is fertile ground for a harvest of joy. He is full of compassion and loves to have His children come to Him when life’s burdens are too much to bear. Take your weary, broken heart before the LORD. Sow the seeds of your tears with Him. He will gently cover them with His love and water them with the sweat and blood of His Son’s sacrifice for you. Waiting obediently on Him, you will begin to see sprouts of peace. The situation causing your heartbreak may never change, but the Great Gardener will produce a crop of peace, joy, and victory from the anguish.

Loving Father, I can’t fully comprehend Your love for me, but I know I am hopeless without the ability to come to You when my heart is broken. Thank You for growing my tears into joy. I love You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment