Friday, March 4, 2016

Daily Dose 3-4-16

Psalm 47:5-7 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the LORD amid the sounding of trumpets. Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.

We tend to praise in our extreme. If we have victory, we praise to offer thanksgiving. When we are struggling, we praise to receive relief. Sometimes, satan’s most simple device to steal our praises to God is our routine or busyness. Our day-to-day actions are to be houses of worship to praise. The routines of laundry, housework, mowing the lawn, helping children with homework, etc. should be approached with praise, including God in all we do. When the routine seems mundane, add praise to the mix. When God is invited, the routine becomes ravishing, mundane turns to marvelous and ordinary becomes extraordinary.

Most Holy God, I give my routine to You. May my life be conducted as a continual praise offering to You. I am not worthy to approach You I praise, yet You long for it. Let me never take that privilege for granted. I adore You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment