Saturday, March 14, 2015

Daily Dose 3-14-15

Luke 1:37-38 “…For no word from God will ever fail.” “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

Have you had a word from the LORD? Has He asked you to do something that seems impossible? We often get caught up in the logistics and realities when trying to fulfill a task from God. We view situations through human eyes and our limited experiences. Faith asks us to put on God glasses and begin to view things from His perspective. Our human insecurities and frailties look at a situation and see all of the challenges. We are somewhat programmed to take a risk management approach, analyze the circumstances and halt the experience. We have a lot to learn from a teenaged girl who had every reason to say no. She faced ridicule and humiliation, yet she rejoiced in her opportunity. Has God invited you to do what seems impossible? Then press on! For nothing is impossible with God!

Faithful God, You are always true to Your Word. I get impatient waiting. I begin to wonder if I was wrong in interpreting Your promise. Give me Your eyes today. Let me see Your possibilities instead of what I see as impossible. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment