Sunday, May 12, 2013

Daily Dose 5-12-13


Psalm 108:2-5 I will awaken the dawn. I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. 
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
There’s something special about praising before dawn. God’s heart is touched when He comes first in our hearts. Before the cares of the day begin to sap your energy and strength, give praise and honor to God. Taking time to put Him first puts the rest of the day in a different perspective. When we spend time praising and acknowledging His provision in the morning, we see more clearly how He provides throughout the day. When we empty ourselves of our own pride and concerns, He can fill us up with His wisdom and grace. Think of each day as a long drive…it’s better to start on a full tank of gas!
Father, I love our time together in the mornings and I am amazed by the difference You make in my day. Thank You for being my alarm clock! Let me never hit snooze when You’ve got something to say! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment